> Girl: do you love me although I am blind? And there are many other beautiful girls better than me, or you are just having a mercy toward me?
> Man: no I really love you, and all I wish from you in my life is to be my wife
> Girl: if you make me see again I promise to accept you and I will spend the rest of my life with you, but who can dare to give his eyes to me and will stay in darkness
> _ One day he comes delightfully announcing, I found the donator/contributor who can gives you his eyes, and then you will be able to see again, and you will carry out your promise to marry me, he said.
> _ As soon as she got a new eyes, and while he was standing beside her and holding her hands (maybe in a hospital) she opened her eyes, saw him and screamed, are you blind too?!! She said.
> Then she started to wipe,
> Man: don’t worry my love; you will be my eyes now and my guide, so when we can get married ?
> Girl: do I must marry a blind person? I will not, and as you know I can see now
> Man: he cried and said, ok please forgive me, who I am to marry me!, but before you leave me, I want you to promise me, to take care of my eyes I gave you.

In der Geschichte geht es darum, dass er eine blinde Frau liebt und ihr als Zeichen seiner Liebe seine Augen schenkt. Sie nimmt ihn aber dann nicht mehr zum Mann, weil er nun blind ist.

When the rich wage war
is the poor who die.
LP