Hallo Tourist76,

Hier mal ein link (von mir) (zu fefe)

Josi

Lacher des Tages: Noch eine - angeblich syrische - lesbische Bloggerin stellt sich als Mann heraus.

Antwort auf:
“Paula Brooks,” editor of Lez Get Real since its founding in 2008, is actually Bill Graber, 58, a retired Ohio military man and construction worker who said he had adopted his wife’s identity online. Graber said she was unaware he had been using her name on his site.

Und wartet, das ist noch nicht der Höhepunkt an der Geschichte! Der lesbische Bauarbeiter hat mit dem lesbischen Amerikaner in Edinburgh* online geflirtet!

Antwort auf:
In the guise of Paula Brooks, Graber corresponded online with Tom MacMaster, thinking he was writing to Amina Arraf. Amina often flirted with Brooks, neither of the men realizing the other was pretending to be a lesbian.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, die Realität holt die ganzen Internetwitze aufs Grandioseste ein.

* * [l] "Gay Girl in Damascus" ist tatsächlich ein bärtiger Amerikaner aus Edinburgh. Und er findet auch nicht, dass er da was falsches getan hat.

Antwort auf:
“While the narrative voice may have been fictional, the facts on thıs blog are true and not mısleading as to the situation on the ground,” he wrote. “I do not believe that I have harmed anyone — I feel that I have created an important voice for issues that I feel strongly about.”

Wenn ich sowas lese, muss ich immer an dieses T-Shirt denken.

Last edited by Josi; 22/06/11 02:23 PM. Reason: link zum Artikel eingefügt