Marokkoforum Archiv Herzlich willkommen beim Marokkoforum, NUR ARCHIV
powered by Marokko.Net
Liebe Forennutzer, dieses Forensystem ist nur als ARCHIV nutzbar. Unser aktuelles Forensystem ist unter (www.forum.marokko.com) erreichbar.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PartnerVisum - Helfen #128381
16/01/12 01:37 PM
16/01/12 01:37 PM
München
G
Geelani Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
Geelani  Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
G

München
Hallo Zussamen, Assalaam-o-Aley-Kum

My apologies, My German is good in speaking but not good in writing.
I am an Indian citizen, got married last month to a Moroccan girl. I have Neiderlassungserlaubnis and permanent job in Germany. I like to Invite my wife to Germany. Could anybody help me how to start. I have also heard that, i can apply visa for her from here. Please help me.
Thanks and Regards
Geelani

Re: PartnerVisum - Helfen [Re: Geelani] #128480
18/01/12 04:57 PM
18/01/12 04:57 PM
Frankfurt
N
Nadimi Offline
Junior Mitglied
Nadimi  Offline
Junior Mitglied
N

Frankfurt
Salam Geelani,

congratulations. Where is your girl exactly from?

You have two options, depending of whether she should only be here for a visit or for longer time:

1) invite your wife for a visit. You can apply in your next Buergerbuero. That's what you mentioned to apply from here. You must have regular job, good salary and adequate flat. Futhermore you have to sign a letter that you will be liable for everything in financial matters like food, health insurance, living and return. If you like her to be here permanent you should choose next

2) As you are already married this fact would be accepted in Germany anyway. Your wife can apply for a visa in German embassady Rabat. She needs to attend German language school in advance to reach certificate for A1 f.e. from Goethe Institute. Together with language certificate, proof of marriage, passport and copy of your passport she can apply in Rabat. Afterwards you get invitation from your local foreign people office (Auslaenderbehoerde) and you have to hand over rental contract, last salary statements, passport, proof of mariage. Then you wife will hopefully get visa for coming here which will be prolonged in your city into limited visa of 3 years as a first step

Thats the normal way for German citizen. To make sure you can ask your next Buergerbuero if this is valid for you as Indian citizen as well.

Re: PartnerVisum - Helfen [Re: Nadimi] #128481
18/01/12 06:28 PM
18/01/12 06:28 PM
München
G
Geelani Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
Geelani  Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
G

München
Salaam Brother,

Thank you very much for your kind information and wishes. My wife is from Fes and near city is Rabat, i will inform her to do things, she already started German course.

How long the visa processing takes?
Is it possible that, she can apply for Visa with a letter stating that, she is learning German from this Goethe Institute or its must to have A1 Certificate. Please share your experience.

Thanks and Regards
Geelani

Re: PartnerVisum - Helfen [Re: Geelani] #128502
19/01/12 01:34 PM
19/01/12 01:34 PM
Frankfurt
N
Nadimi Offline
Junior Mitglied
Nadimi  Offline
Junior Mitglied
N

Frankfurt
Salam again,

There is no need to write a letter at this point of time. After exam of German lesson (which takes normally 3-6 months) you can apply for VISA. Please do not forget to stamp your mariage paper in advance at local court and foreign ministry, your wife also needs police statement (Fuehrungszeugnis), all moroccan documents need to be translated by an approved translater (see list from ebassady). After applying you will get the appointment at local city authorities within 1-3 months. After you have been there your wife will receive letter to come back to Rabat to get Visa into Passport.
Let's say depending on the improvement of learning German the total process will take approx 6 months from now on.
Please have a look on homepage
http://www.rabat.diplo.de/Vertretung/rabat/de/02/Botschaft.html
there you will find all necessary fact sheets regarding
- legalisation process
- recommended translation services offices
- visa regulations
- tool to organize appointment in embassady
- visa application form

Re: PartnerVisum - Helfen [Re: Nadimi] #128517
19/01/12 07:16 PM
19/01/12 07:16 PM
München
G
Geelani Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
Geelani  Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
G

München
Salaam,
Shukran,
Thanks a lot for your information. Its a very good help Indeed. I will follow the points and inform my wife to do the same.

Thanks and Regards
Geelani

Re: PartnerVisum - Helfen [Re: Geelani] #129750
22/02/12 01:50 AM
22/02/12 01:50 AM
München
G
Geelani Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
Geelani  Offline OP
Junior Mitglied
G

München
Salam Brother,
Bakhair

I have few more questions, if you could help me.
My Wife has following documents in the moment. She is going to write the German exam next month and i was already preparing her for an appointment at German Embassy in Rabat.

We have following documents for submission and i have few questions regarding the equalizing at the embassy.

1. Marriage Certificate (original and German translated and attested in court aswell at Ministry of Foreign affairs).

2. Police clearance certificate (My question is:- This should be also attested in court- Please share the details)

What more certificates we have to translate in German and there is any need of Equalizing them at German Embassy before submitting. As far as i have read on the website and couldn't understood them all.

Besides we have all the documents and just we will get the A1-Certificate from Goethe Institute InshaAllah by next month.

I will be very much greatful if you could spend some time and share some of the experiences personally from you or from this forum.

Thanks and Regards
Salaam
Geelani

Search

Forum Statistics
Forums17
Topics18,515
Posts164,845
Members9,959
Most Online12,010
Dec 24th, 2014
Popular Topics(Views)